Introduction PVI
Letter from Chairman of PVI
Letter from CEO of PVI
Organizational Chart
Business Fields
Member companies
Statistic
Number of Views: 826050
Users Online: 20
Typical Products
Anh hùng lao động
http://www.pvi.com.vn/vn/news.aspx?arId=607&grpid=
Giải thưởng Sao vàng đất Việt 2009
Giải thưởng Doanh nhân Tâm tài 2009
PVI Insurance’s financial strength rated B++ by A.M. Best ,     PVI Holdings 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was successfully held,     PVI Sun Life Inauguration was held,     PVI Sun Life Receives Licence for Life Insurance Operations,     PVI Insurance has become the insurer with largest capital scale in the Vietnam non - life insurance market,     Tokyo seminar discusses investment in Vietnam,     PVI Holdings (PVI) and Sun Life Financial sign an agreement to form a life insurance joint venture,     PVI Annual General Meeting 2012 was successfully held,     Open letter to valued shareholders,     A.M. Best assigned Ratings to PVI Insurance Corporation and PVI Reinsurance,    


PVI Insurance’s financial strength rated B++ by A.M. Best  
On 24th April in Hanoi, PetroVietnam Insurance Corporation held a ceremony announcing the credit rating upgrade for its financial strength from B+ to B++ by A.M. Best.

More...

PVI Holdings 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was successfully held 
The AGM 2013 of PVI Holdings has successfully convened today,25 April 2013 at International Conference Centre, 11 Le Hong Phong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.

More...

PVI Sun Life Inauguration was held 
Hanoi, Vietnam  (March 12, 2013) – The PVI Sun Life Insurance Company Limited Inauguration was held. The event was attended by Mr. Vu Van Ninh, Deputy Prime Minister of Viet Nam, Mr. John Baird, Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ms. Deborah Chatsis, the Canadian Ambassador to Vietnam and by representatives of Ministries, Agencies and Offices of the Government of Vietnam, Ministries, Petrovietnam. Representatives of insurance and finance companies and organizations also took part to witness the inauguration.

More...

PVI Sun Life Receives Licence for Life Insurance Operations 

Hanoi, Vietnam (January 28, 2013) – PVI Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (PVI Sun Life), the joint-venture life insurance company formed by PVI Holdings (HNX: PVI) and Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (Sun Life), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSX/NYSE: SLF), has received regulatory approval from the authorities in both Vietnam and Canada. The Ministry of Finance of Vietnam issued the Licence No. 68 GP/KDBH for Life Insurance Operations on January 24, 2013. PVI Sun Life will have a charter capital of VND 1,000 billion (approx. CDN$48 million). PVI owns 51% of the company, and Sun Life the remaining 49%.

More...

PVI Insurance has become the insurer with largest capital scale in the Vietnam non - life insurance market 
On 28 December 2012, the Ministry of Finance issued the Amended Business License No. 63GP/KDBH to approve PVI Insurance’s chartered capital increase to VND 1,700 billion. Accordingly, PVI Insurance has become the insurer with largest capital scale in the Vietnam non - life insurance market

More...


 Tiếng Việt
Branches
Vision

PVI Holdings will become an internationally recognized Insurance – Finance Institution with the motto: Rapid and sustainable development founded on knowledge and the strength of the PetroVietnam Group for the mutual benefit of shareholders, customers and employees.

Search
Stock Price
Thị trường: HoSTC HaSTC
Mã CK TC Khớp lệnh +/-
Giá KL
Advertisment